Which devices / platforms do you support?
Our software runs on all mobile devices from Apple - iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. We work with the latest iOS 6 - features, such as iCloud, Newsstand, AirPlay, In-App Purchase, Twitter- & Facebook sharing, Passbook etc. And of course, your apps are optimized for the high-resolution retina displays on iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5. Recently, we have also added support for Google's Android platform.
How much does it cost to order an iPhone / iPad app?
Once we know your ideas and concepts, we will send you a quote. Our estimate
is broken down by individual app functions, so you can see which of the
desired functions are most labour-intensive and which ones are easy to
implement. The total cost is, of course, dependent on the size of the
Could it happen that the development cost will go up by the end of the
No. We guarantee a fixed final cost for an agreed scope of development. You
will always be charged the agreed project cost. Furthermore, we will fix any
errors or bugs that you discover in our product free of charge.
Will we sign a real contract?
Yes, we sign a conventional software development contract with our clients.
Will I receive full rights to the software I ordered?
Yes. You will receive both full rights to and the complete source code for
the software. In the development contract, we waive any copyright claims on
our part and grant you title to global distribution and use of the software.
Will my ideas and concepts be treated as confidential?
We assure you that we keep your ideas and concepts confidential and will not
communicate them to a third party. Give us a call or send us an e-mail, and
we will send you a signed confidentiality agreement immediately.
How long does it take to create my software?
This is, of course, dependent on the size of the software. Developing a
typical iPhone/iPad application usually takes about 3-6 weeks.
Will I receive a bill?
You will receive an invoice at the end of the project with a certified VAT
Do you develop games?
No, unfortunately we do not make games.
Why develop for Apple's iOS?
Here are some numbers*:
- - More than 94% of the Fortune 500 companies have adopted iPhone and the iPad
- - iOS devices sold to date: more than 400 million
- - thereof iPhones: 316 million
- - thereof iPads: 84 million (in 64 countries)
- - every second in the world iOS 6.6 devices are sold
- - every minute more than 15,000 iPhone apps are being downloaded
- - according to JD Power, the user satisfaction is very high – 96%
- - worldwide tablet market share: more than 68%
- - iOS market share: more than 44%
- - more than 400 million iTunes accounts (with credit cards)
- - more than 150 million iCloud users
- - more than $5,5 billion have been paid to the AppStore developers
* State: September 12, 2012, source: Apple PR
Yes, I would like to stay informed about the latest Apple-trends!
Then follow us on Twitter (@AlsterTouch) or be our fan on Facebook or Google+.